Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ipod Song Update

http://www.mostofmymac.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/touchscreenipod.jpg

Do you want new songs on your ipod? Are you too lazy to download them or buy them off of itunes? Well then you need to talk to me (James Rodriguez). For $10 you can give me your ipod for one night and i will update it with the newest music out there. And no this won't be off of limewire or somewhere cheap, it will be itunes versions of the songs. If the song isn't on itunes i can convert it then. If you want old songs or anything i can do that too. My itunes library has over 35,000 songs so i can update your ipod with anything you want. The ten dollars pays for unlimited songs! You tell me! I will update your ipod the night you give it to me and give it right back to you the next morning.

Cost: $10
How can i get it to you (me): Email me or text message me saying you want to do this, how many songs you want, what type of songs you want (song names, artist, album, whatever), and when and where to me so i can get your ipod.

How To Contact Me:
Email: warriors49@yahoo.com
Cell Number: (805) 750 5183

Thank you!
This is the best way to get your ipod updated!